Sunday, February 07, 2010

Super Sunday

As I'm sure all of you know, the most watched single-day sporting event, the Superbowl is today. And since my obvious choice, the Cowboys, aren't exactly an option this year, I've spent the better half of the morning trying to decide which team should be lucky enough to get my favor.

The Colts versus The Saints.
Indianapolis versus New Orleans.
14-2 versus 13-3.
Blue and White versus Black and Gold.
Talent versus Heart.
Top Dog versus Cellar Dweller.
Peyton Manning versus Drew Brees.
Kendra Wilkenson versus Kim Kardashian.

Hmmm...quite a toss up.

Sure is hard to pick against the greatness that is Peyton Manning...
But for obvious reasons....










I'm gonna have to go with the Saints for this one! ;)
(I'm sure you all can understand!?!)







Quote of the day: “Football players, like prostitutes, are in the business of ruining their bodies for the pleasure of strangers” ~Merle Kessler

4 comments:

Kristen said...

holy sweet mother of *@^#()&~#!! that reggie bush is a little beautifuL!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wild Phinomenal said...

Happy birthday Robyn!! I hope you have a good one; take care!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Hey Robin! Are you coming back soon or did all the snow wipe you out? :)