But now I'm back and just trying to get things in order one baby step at a time. Everyone that knows me knows I'm the type of person who likes to have every detail of my life planned out, and for everything to run smooth and consistently according to plan.
And well...let's just say, my whole plan has been completely thrown out the window and shattered into a million tiny pieces. So I'm just trying to rely completely on God and trust that he knows what he is doing and that he is working everything out for my good.
I have a couple interviews/meetings set up for next week and am praying for them to go well.

Quote of the day: "We turn to God for help when our foundations are shaking, only to learn that it is God who is shaking them." ~Charles C. West

10 comments:
Oh no! I just read your previous post and I am so sorry you are going through all of that right now. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for things to work out. Ugh, that really sucks. God is watching you and has a plan, this is all part of it, I'm sure! I'm glad you had a nice vacation, how fun!
Well from the looks of your pictures, it seems you spent some time in paradise! And with everything going on, you really deserved it.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for next weeks interviews!
yes, the trip was perfect timing! you are a great person inside and out and deserve the best...everything will turn out fine and remember what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. i will pray hard for you and that you get back on your feet soon. xoxo
Glad to see you back, good luck with your interviews!
Ps: TOTALLY jealous of your abs! :)
hey,
interesting blog and great pics, I could use a trip right about now...came across your blog as i was searching for clipart images on google. RANDOM! Anyway, thought it was funny that you are a big Blue Devil fan, as am I. Hope they can get some good recruits and make a good run in the Madness next year!
Also, good luck with your job hunt :)
i love the pics it looks amazing .. so glad you got to go .. .good luck to ur new road .. will keep u in my prayers
Nice pictures! Good luck with the job search!
your pictures are gorgeous...Good luck with your interviews
oh, how i have missed you!!! love the pics. sexy mama! and oh yeah i have gotten a new blog.
I love love love Bermuda...one of my fav. places to vacay!
Post a Comment