Monday, July 06, 2009

Time is Ticking

So, I've gone on a few interviews over the past week and they all went really well. (or at least I think they went really well..who the heck wouldn't want to hire me anyways?? :)

Of the two that I really like, one said he would like to send me over an offer, but because he is going on vacation this week it won't be until next week. And the other one said they are finishing up their interview process and so they won't be making a decision until later next week.

So...now all I basically have to do is play the waiting game. Sounds easy enough, right? Wrong...I think it actually really sucks. Especially for someone like me who has no patience. And especially for someone like me who has to be out of her apartment by August 1 and has no idea where she is going. Time is ticking biotches. Homelessness waits for no man.

Hmmm...me, homeless? I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it actually. That would be quite a sight to see. Yep, I'd be the blond chick on the corner with my Gucci shades, fresh highlights and perfectly manicured nails begging for someone to drop a spare dollar into my Coach bag.

Come on now, please...that is so not me!


Quote of the day: "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." ~John Quincy Adams

5 comments:

A Southern Magnolia said...

I am in the same situation with job hunting and moving out of my apartment by August 31st. It is definitely stressful not knowing what the future holds. Hopefully everything will fall into place before our deadlines.

A New England Girl said...

Good luck with waiting on the offers! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I too am going through job hunting and all of that extra BS... it isn't fun at all! And it is a stress that cannot be outrun. I hope you find something much sooner than later. :)

Anonymous said...

I am not a big fan of waiting either! Best of luck on getting some great offers.

Love the mental picture of you homeless. I'd look very similar :)

Anonymous said...

ugh! i hate the waiting process. they have no consideration for the peasants, do they!!! i will keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, girlie!

hey, i have an extra room and bathroom if all else fails:)

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

I am currently looking for a new job, I got laid off. I love your blog - cute header!!

I added myself to your followers, when you get a chance come by my blog and maybe follow too :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/