Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart
Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day
But the struggles make you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has its own way of taking it's sweet time
No, life ain't always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life ain't always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride
Life ain't always beautiful
Some days I miss your smile
I get tired of walking all these lonely miles
And I wish for just one minute
I could see your pretty face
Guess I can dream, but life don't work that way
But the struggles make you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has its own way of takin' it's sweet time
No, life ain't always beautiful
But I know I'll be fine
Hey, life ain't always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride
What a beautiful ride
~Life Ain't Always Beautiful, Gary Allan

Quote of the day: "The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude"

7 comments:
Great lyrics!
love that song.
great song- he's pretty much my favorite.
i currently have "like it's a bad thing" stuck on reply in my head.
Great lyrics, definitely.
I so LOVE love love love love Gary Allan .. sigh , not only is the man devishly HOT he can sing his fine asz off ... he he he ha ha ..
now i am thinking of the many songs i love and his one "Alright Guy" it just darn cracks me up .. he and Brad Paisley have some of the best lyrical satire in their songs =D ..
I adore that and the quote is fabulous too! Thanks for sharing, doLL!
I hear ya! I have this song quoted on my blog header. I try to remember as often as possible, to be grateful for every moment, even the not so great ones.
Post a Comment