Well what the heck happened? How is life really moving this fast now? How did I get this old? It can't possibly almost be October already. I can't possibly be almost 26 years old already. >:O
As I'm sitting here at the kitchen table, eating a pumpkin muffin with my coffee (dunking of course, just like I used to watch my mom do every morning), checking up on my email and all the latest news online I can't help but chuckle out loud a little bit. I AM OLD. I'm a grown up. Worrying about whether Johnny has a crush on me or when the next big party is, has now been replaced by credit card payments and when my next meeting is.Wow, when did this happen and how can I make it stop? Or do I really want it to stop? Is growing up really that bad?

Quote of the day: "There comes a point in your life, when you’re officially an adult. Suddenly, you’re old enough to vote, drink and engage in other adult activities. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious, a grown-up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up?" ~Grey's Anatomy

No comments:
Post a Comment