Thursday, September 24, 2009

Walk on the Wild Side

So I just bought the most AMAZING dress...the cut is absolutely perfect for my body. Super sexy yet still classy, shows off all my right curves... I absolutely adore it.

But the catch is.. it's leopard print. Of course when I put it on I was totally sold by how amazing it fit but then on the car ride home, the more I got to thinking about it, the more I doubted it. Do you ever do that?

Is animal print in style? Is the print too much? Will people think I look ridiculous?

So crazy me starts researching on the Internet to find out what the consensus is on animal print these days and well, the more I got to researching the more I found that animal print is totally in this season and I really have nothing to worry about.

Its all over the runways and the celebs totally are wearing it out.













































So...what do you guys think about animal print? Is it a fashion do or don't? Be honest.



Quote of the day: “On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters of principle, stand like a rock.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Animal (specifically leopard) is 100% in this fall. apparently, you haven't been reading my posts, missy? :) lol. it's a GO!! for sure!!! post some pics of this hottness.

Amber said...

I am sure it will look stunning on you!