So, needless to say I suck at watching television series' and unless I'm lucky enough to catch a weekend marathon or snag a season on sale at Target, then you can pretty much assume I don't watch it.
As sad as it is for me to admit, I didn't even start watching Sex and The City until it came on repeat on TBS for goodness sake.
Soooo...when I ran across a copy of Gossip Girl: Season One at my besties house i decided I would give it a shot. I heard lots of people love the show and this would give me the chance to start from the very beginning and watch it whatever night, at whatever time I remember... so why not.
And now, let me tell you, I AM OBSESSED. Love the show, love the actors and actresses (especially Mr. Chase Crawford...yes, if you are reading this I would love to have your babies ;) and I just love everything about it.
I finally finished the whole first season and am dying to get the second. I spent all morning, to no avail might I add, trying to find some free site on the Internet to watch them. So if any of you know of one, please please please let me know. I might start shaking soon from anxiety.

Quote of the day: "Everyone can agree on one thing. Tans fade, highlights go dark, and we all get sick of sand in our shoes. But the end of Summer is the beginning of a new season. So we find ourselves looking to the future." ~ Gossip Girl

2 comments:
I heart Gossip Girl. TOTALLY totally a guilty pleasure :)
LOL! I do that a lot too! Try your local library. Mine has a HUGE dvd section. I check them out all the time.
Post a Comment