But anyways, on my way up to the front to check out I happen to see the "holiday isle". Heck yeah! You know, the 75% off, we're-basically-giving-the-stuff -way isle... And what to my wandering eyes should appear but a bag of Reeses Cups. Perfectly good Resees Cups that just happen to be 75% off because they were in a red and green holiday bag.
Well I'll be darn... Its my lucky day :)I'm gonna be honest, I don't normally buy chocolate...actually never. I'm more of the sugar type. Starbursts, airheads, sour patch kids...you know...the good stuff. But I thought what the heck, my momma didn't raise a fool. For like 50 cents it would be a crime not to buy at least one bag of Reeses Cups to nibble on every now and then when I get the urge for some chocolate.
But unfortunately if I got the urge for some chocolate today I'd pretty much be out of luck because I ATE THE WHOLE DARN BAG on the way home yesterday. UGHHH! Okay not literally the entire bag, but lets just say pretty darn close.
So this goes out as a simple warning to you all. Don't do it! Don't be suckered into buying holiday candy just because its cheap. Because if you are anything like me you will also be suckered into eating it...ALL!

Quote of the day: "Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put "eat chocolate." Now, you'll get at least one thing done today." ~Gina Hayes

4 comments:
a bag of candy canes seemed like a good idea yesterday. thought it would be fun to have candy canes in random months.
They are no longer in existence. whoops.
jhahahahaahahahaha i do the same thing in cvs or wallgreens!!
My mouth is watering!! Yuummmm
i have the exact same problem with a little store called walgreens! i go in there for one thing and spend at least $50. i hate it!! i try not to go there much ;)
Post a Comment