Sunday, January 03, 2010

Senseless Sunday

Some days when I have way too much time on my hands (like today for instance) I think about the weirdest things. I'm not even sure how I actually start thinking about said things but I guess just one random thought leads to another, which leads to another and then before you know it my thoughts are way off the deep end.

Not sure what the heck I'm talking about? Alright well...


Ever wonder how many people's pictures you are in the background of?

Ever wonder if people who have ugly kids know that their kids are ugly?

Ever wonder if other people think about you as much as you think about them?

Ever wonder what language pets/animals think in?

Ever wonder if people think you have an accent when you talk?

Ever wonder what life would be like if you were born into a different family?

Ever wonder what people say about you when they talk behind your back?

Ever wonder who secretly stalks you on twitter/facebook/blog?

Ever wonder if pressing harder on a remote control when the batteries are weak really makes a difference?

Ever wonder why in the winter we turn the heat up to 80 degrees but in the summer if it is 80 in the house it is way too hot and we we have to turn on the air conditioning?

Ever wonder what sex feels like for the opposite sex?

Ever wonder why McDonald's doesn't sell hot dogs?

Ever wonder why vanilla extract is brown when everything else vanilla is white?

Ever wonder if animals ever commit suicide?

Ever wonder why you never actually see a traffic light or sign or billboard being put up?

Ever wonder why there are holes in Ritz crackers?

Ever wonder why they say the team that wins the super bowl are the world champs when they never really play anybody outside of the U.S.?


Alright now you get the idea. Anyone else ever have weird thoughts like that too? Or am I the only crazy one?



Quote of the day: "One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever."

7 comments:

CIP said...

Hahahah! I love this post. I ALWAYS think about random stuff like this. Oh, and I definitely always think about how many pictures I'm in the background of. SO WEIRD.

Thanks for changing your RSS feed :) so much easier to read this way!

Wild Phinomenal said...

haha of course animals commit suicide! You ever seen a deer jump in front of a car?? They're sick of living in this cold ass weather, eating twigs and crap... I'd hate it too!

and I have seen traffic lights put up...

Hope you had a happy holidays Robyn! Don't worry about me talking about you behind your back! I don't know you well enough for that... I only know you from Santa Fe; I doubt you even remember who I am, lol. Take caaaaare!

Alyssa said...

Oh my freaking gosh Robyn! It's like you are in my head!!!

Ever wonder if people who have ugly kids know that their kids are ugly?- they have to know right? unless its rose coloured glasses? one of my cousins was a REALLLLLY ugly baby (thankfully he has improved with time) but at the time everyone went on about how beautiful he was... But he looked very alien.

Ever wonder if other people think about you as much as you think about them? - this one makes me think all the time. then is it stalkerish if you think about people too much because they dont think about you as much?

Ever wonder why in the winter we turn the heat up to 80 degrees but in the summer if it is 80 in the house it is way too hot and we we have to turn on the air conditioning? - i ask this one all the time. everyone answers with "because"... real helpful.

Ever wonder why you never actually see a traffic light or sign or billboard being put up?- i wondered this till last week i saw a billboard getting put up! It was kinda really exciting!


Now can you answer this! Why does ONE bottle of water always freeze in my fridge, the others will all be the perfect temp, but one will always freeze somewhere in the pack! and it stays frozen in the fridge, never thaws... WHY!?

Anonymous said...

haha. This was a great blog to come back too!! I hope you are doing well.
I've started a new blog that's going to track my attempt at the P90X program. I'd love for you to come over, check out my blog, and support my attempt my being a follower.

Thanks :)
Casey

Kristen said...

i thought i was the only weirdo that wondered these things. i so want to know who stalks me on fb or what ppl say behind my back bc according to us all we are perfect. lol

Anonymous said...

Lol - I love it! I've never thought about if animals commit suicide. Very interesting!!!

Alissa said...

I just found your blog, and it's super cute. I love the name of your blog too haha.