So it's official, I'm done with it. God, if you are listening, please do your little fancy work and bring on summer a little early this year. Pretty pleeeeasse! I really don't think anyone would mind. I mean come on, I love sweaters, coats, scarves, snowmen, hot chocolate and all. But by this point, am I the only one that's way more than over it?
I'm sick of itchy sweaters. I'm sick of having to bundle up before I can walk out the door. I'm sick of coats that make me too hot when I go indoors and still too cold when I'm outdoors. I'm sick of carefully having to watch every step I make in fear of busting my a** on the ice. And I'm especially sick of this pale dry skin I have right now. Oh yuck! Just call me Casper.
Speaking of pale, has everyone tried that Daily Glow lotion by Jergens? That stuff really works, but man does it smell. And by smell, I mean one of the most distinctive, nosiating smells out there. Anyone agree? No matter where I am, in an elevator, in some one's office at work, I get a whiff of that stuff and immediately know...yep they use daily glow. Unfortunately for me, my roommate is obsessed with the stuff so I can't even avoid it if I try. I think even our carpets are starting to reak like it now :( Gross.
Luckily in a few months (or few days, if God is nice enough to answer my plea) summer will be here and we won't need our daily dose of fake glow anymore or our sufficating winter apparel. Nope, I can picture it now...sunkissed skin and hair, bikinis, sun dresses, flip flops, peep-toe heels, fabulous sunglasses, smoothies, laying by the pool all day...Oh my gosh I can't wait!
Summer, where are you?

Quote of the day: "If you vote for me, it will be summer all year round." ~Napoleon Dynamite

3 comments:
Oh it does smell oh so bad. But even as summer comes I will continue with my pale glow… ;)
Ahhhhh, I love this post! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog<3
I cannot wait until summer. You're so right about the whole bundling up and being too hot inside, and too cold outside. I seriously SWEAT inside and feel nasty and gross, and then go outside and freeze. It sucks.
super cute blog! i have to agree- i'm more than ready for summer. an early summer isn't too much to ask, right? we've had one *minor* ice/snowstorm around here and i'm ready for winter to be over!! :)
Post a Comment