Friday, May 15, 2009

Food for Thought

"We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future. As if figuring it out will somehow cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is home to our biggest fears and our wildest hopes. But one thing is certain, when it finally reveals itself, the future is never the way we imagined it."
~ Grey's Anatomy

.............................................................................................................................................

"Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.

Did you say it?

Make a plan. Set a goal. Work towards it. But every now and then look around. Drink it in. Because this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."
~ Grey's Anatomy


7 comments:

Niki said...

Love Grey's!! They have some of the best quotes!! I thought the finale was AWESOME!! Hate that we have to wait a long time to find out what happens!!

jlc said...

SUCH a great finale episode!!!


Used lots of kleenex last night!

Anonymous said...

I ended this Grey's season talking to my television .. "GO BACK!! GO BACK!! GO BACK!!" as the tears were streaming down my face.

haha
Great quote and great season.

Anonymous said...

i might have to do some grey netflix. i keep hearing about grey this and grey that. and guess who died and came back to life.

love the first quote. hope you are having a great weekend, love:)

Jessica said...

Thanks for ALWAYS rooting for me girl. I just got your comment. I know we have been in similar situations and THEY SUCK, but we are both strong! <3

Kristen said...

LOVE me some grey's....those quotes at the end just do it to me everytime and i somehow end up wiTH the lump in my throat at the end! i may have to steal this from you? :) or get some other ones. i used to tivo this and write it down word for word. i hope you are doing well.

rachaelgking said...

I can't believe they left it like that! Soooo mean...