So I just got the new Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale catalog in the mail today and I must confess I have a huge girl crush on Marisa Miller. I mean seriously...
Could she be any more perfect?
Yeah, definitely skipping dinner tonight.
Quote of the day: "The leading cause of death among fashion models is falling through street grates." ~ Dave Barry
8 comments:
It's SICKENING!! My fiance loves her so!
Um, yeah! She has been my inspiration for years, only she looks better now and I don't! I just get older...ah. Not fair.
*sigh* must be nice...
Hi, I just found your blog and am hooked. I read the whole thing while at work, thank for giving me something to read at work today LOL
i like that she has boobs! thank you! tired of ths small mosquito bites i keep seeing in those mags! wow that sounded soo....
good choice with a crush!!
you are crazy!!!! i have saw you in your miss athletic body so hush it up. you look great!! :)
Aaaaand now I'm skipping it with you. :-)
She is okay, I guess.
Post a Comment