Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun in the Sun

I'm so excited for this weekend! My pool at my apartment opens on Saturday and nothing makes me happier than that :) For the past few weeks, since the pool hasn't been open yet, when its been nice out, my roommate and I have been laying out on the top of our parking garage...gotta love city living.

No one ever parks up there on the top level so the privacy and seclusion made for a perfect tanning spot for us....or so we thought. Unfortunately the parking garage security guard, who so conveniently thought it necessary to "guard" the top level every time we were up there, where not a single car is parked mind you, really kind of made things awkward.

But oh well. You gotta love guys. Do they honestly think they're not obvious? I really wonder.

But other than hanging out poolside every hour of every day this weekend, on Monday my girlfriends and I are gonna go to Kings Dominion. Should be fun. Last year I went to Six Flags with my brother, sister, and ex. It was a good time and I heard Kings Dominion is supposed to be way better. So I'm excited. Then afterwards we'll probably come back and have a little cookout.

Sun, fun, friends, food, pool, day off work...doesn't get much better than that :)

What do you all have planned?


Quote of the day: Charlotte: "Imagine, being blind and not being able to see a beautiful day like today. Can you think of anything worse?"
Anthony: "Stonewashed jeans and a matching jacket.”
~Sex and The City

5 comments:

PorkStar said...

Sounds like a fun weekend for you. Nothing planned on my side. Sleep in mostly. Not a very big fan of warm weather. : (

Anonymous said...

creeps. yuck, don't you hate when they show up unexpectdly?! never when you need them!:( glad you are getting your tan on. i am not even close to what i was last summer. i need to get on that A.S.A.P!!!

i want a pool:(

love that quote and anthony. i wish i had an anthony!

Bird Shit said...

sounds like a fun weekend you have planned. I am going to watch my grandpa in a Memorial Day parade on Saturday and then maybe buy a new car!

Kristen said...

hahahahaha. have fun in the pool. i need some pool time!

rachaelgking said...

Oh, how I adore Anthony ;-)

And I'm so jealous of your pool! Get a tan for me...