Friday, May 01, 2009

Craptastic!

This past week was absolutely gorgeous. I whipped out my shorts, tanks and flip flops and was really getting used to all the sun and summer-esque heat. Now, lately, for some stupid reason, good ol' Mother Nature decided we need some rain...and lots of it. Just checked the forecast and looks like there is no end in sight either. Awesome. Can pretty much chalk this weekend up as craptastic!

Tonight I'm going to the Nationals baseball game with some of my girlfriends...if the rain allows. The Nats suck hardcore and I honestly couldn't name a single player on their team if my life depended on it, but that's all really just trivial. Nobody cares about the actual game anyways... as long as I can see the players asses in those tight baseball pants, everything else is irrelevant.


Should be a fun time!


Quote of the day: "Baseball is a game where a curve is an optical illusion, a screwball can be a pitch or a person, stealing is legal and you can spit anywhere you like except in the umpire's eye or on the ball." ~Jim Murray

No comments: