Monday, May 04, 2009

I Have an Idea...Mind Your Own Business

So, you wanna know what really annoys the heck out of me?
(Well, even if you don't, I'm telling you anyways.)


I really hate it when people ask the question "So, are you dating anyone yet?"

OMG seriously??? If I have to hear that question one more time I think I might shoot myself in the head...repeatedly (if that were possible).

First of all lets just get this straight:

1) Mind your own business
2) As if being single doesn't suck enough, the last thing I need is to be nagged about it
and 3) If I was, and wanted you to know about it then I would have told you...thank-you-very-much

*Cue deep breath*

Okay anyways, that was a great vent session. Just what I needed. Thanks for listening.

Happy Monday Everyone! Hope your week is off to a great start...clearly mine is ;)



Quote of the day: "If life gives you a bowl of lemons, go find an annoying guy with paper cuts.”

9 comments:

heisschic said...

hahahaha love your qotd. love it.

CIP said...

I HATE THAT TOO. My mom's friends ask me like every other day and it just makes me feel like shit.

jlc said...

LOVE that picture AND quote!

Anonymous said...

I love your quote!

Charis said...

That pic just made me laugh out loud.

4 yrs ago I was in my hometown for my grandfather's funeral and me and the extended fam were in a restaurant. Up walks the mom of a girl I graduated with (and who stole a boyfriend from me ON MY 16TH BDAY, mind you). I asked how the wedding planning was going (same daughter was getting married, not to the ex tho), and she said:
"it's going well. We're very excited. So, how about you?"
"er, nope. (nervous and pissed-off laugh here). I am about to get my master's though. I'll be graduating next semester"
"yeah, yeah. But you're not seeing anyone?"

so there you go. I know how you feel.

Anonymous said...

get em' girl :-) i think it's mostly a conversation piece that most people can quickly think of off of the top of their head.... just shows that they need to be a little more creative in catching up with you... annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd i love that quote! haha!

Christina said...

I second that! Amen sister! If I had $5 for every time someone asked me that, I wouldn't need a job anymore. Ugh! I hate that one too...so much.

Hepburn Hilton said...

Loving the quote!!

And couln't agree with you more, if you had meet someone and were in love, you would probably be dying to share and they would find out.

Anonymous said...

incubators http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Bariatric-Surgery/default.aspx realaudio http://blogs-new.bestfriends.org/members/Electric-Blankets/default.aspx videometrics http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx conifer http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Vending-Machines.aspx wojtowicz http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx aquatic