Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twitterific








I vowed I wasn't going to do it, but I finally did... I joined Twitter.

Not really sure why, but I saw Oprah do it on her show the other day and kind of felt bad that an old timer like that was one upping me in the technology realm. And I definitely can't be having that.

Soo...despite my better judgement I took the twitter plunge.

Still totally convinced that no one actually cares what I'm doing, the fact that I can stalk other people is most appealing.

I'm a huge TMZ, trash magazine, brain rotting celebrity gossip fan so this is just another way for me to keep up on the lives of my favorite celebrities and athletes and continue to pretend like I actually know them personally. "Yo did you hear what Britney did the other day"...like OMG. Yeah its pathetic.

Anyways, follow me if you'd like...can't promise its gonna be anything exciting. Actually I already know its not. But follow me nonetheless...


Quote of the day: "Technology... the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it." ~Max Frisch

2 comments:

jlc said...

It's all good! :)


Between FB and blogger I think my plate is full! But enjoy the new addiction... I'm sure I'll cave soon too! :D

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am compelled to follow you now!