
My dearest Boyz II Men,
Nathan, Michael, Shawn and Wanya --- I really missed you guys. Where have you been all these years? Other than that little fling I had with Grant Hill and David Justice, you were my one true love back in the 90's. It really wasn't right for you to just up and leave me like that. I know you said you had come to the "end of the road" but I guess I wasn't prepared for you to just disappear on me.
We shared so many memories together, so many long car rides, so many intimate moments, so many tears. Hearing your voice, even now, makes me all tingly inside.
Just yesterday I heard from one of my friends that you are coming into town next month. It hurts me so much that I had to find out news like that through the grapevine...I really thought we were closer than that. But the truth is, I'm super excited. I still love you, always have, and always will. I can't wait to see you. I'm so glad you are back again!
Quote of the day: "Can we go back to the days our love was strong. Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong. Can somebody tell me how to get things back the way they used to be. Oh God give me a reason, I'm down on bended knee." ~ Boyz II Men

11 comments:
haha LOVE it!
hahahahahayhaha. boyz II men abc..
awww ... boyz II men ... memories!
Haha! I have so many memories with Boyz II Men!
AAHHHH, BOYZ II MEN!!! Wow, I am STOKED now! I need to hit up google and find out when they'll be near me.
hahah! they are everywhere this week! :-) def. let me know if you wanna go!
I was just jammin out to their Motown CD in the kitchen like, last week! Good call :)
That def. takes me back. some good songs. i especially love the duet with mariah carey. so beautiful. there were def. one the most classy all guy groups out there. well them and the backstreet boys!
Oh Robyn I am so sorry that they didn't tell you that they were going to be on Dancing with Stars as well. They sounded so good and smooth and I missed them as well. Love your blog!
Hahahh yessss!! *insert awkward middle school dance flashbacks**
This is so funny! I absolutely loved all their songs too!
Post a Comment