Sorry I've been MIA for a little while, but I went home to visit the fam on Thursday and spent the whole holiday weekend there. Didn't really feel in the mood to write while I was at my parents...so I didn't. But now I'm back, and making my very best attempt to get back in the swing of things.
Soooo...
Anyone watch "The Biggest Loser"? Yeah well I don't either, but apparently there is a trainer on there named Jillian Michaels, and let me tell you, that lady is boss.This weekend my sister brought over her workout DVD "3o Day Shred" and that joint is ridiculous. I work out at the gym hours a day, everyday and yet those 20 minutes with her somehow always have me begging for mercy. Literally, I'm pretty sure my sister can attest to the fact that I was trying to plead with TV Jillian to "please stop...enough already".
But anyways, there are three different workouts on the DVD...level 1, 2 and 3...each getting progressively harder. We made it to level 2 this weekend and that was seriously a heavy dose of self inflicted suicide, so I'm deathly scared to even think what level 3 would be like. If I survive it one day, I will definitely let you know.
I've also heard from a few people that P90X is another intense workout I should try. Opinions anyone? I've seen the infomercials a few times and was definitely intrigued. Then again, the ShamWow intrigues me, so I guess that really isn't saying too much.
Quote of the day: "I don't excercise. If God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put diamonds on the floor.” ~ Joan Rivers


7 comments:
hah, ShamWow.
Jillian is killer though and the fiance has p90x. It is also killer.
I'm actually doing P90X right now - it is definitely intense, I LOVE it!
I've heard Jillian's workout DVD's are crazy too, and I believe it from watching how hard she trains her team on Biggest Loser!
I'm doing the 30 day Shred too and it's a killer! I've heard really good things about p90x!
i have actually joined her site. i have a couple of her dvds. they are brutal. def. not for the faint of heart. it will get easier, girlie:) i am actually about to pop in one of her work outs right now. wish me luck!!!
Loved the quote! It made me laugh!
You heard that the ShamWow guy just got arrested for beating-up a prostitute, right?
Seriously.
I love Jillian, I've been contemplating buying her book or DVD, now I think I might do it.
So funny that you are twittering now, because Oprah's doing it!! LOL...she's one of the first people that I started following :)
Post a Comment