
That was me on my 4th birthday. (How cute was I?? Seriously) Hard to believe that 21 years have passed since then.
25. Twenty Five. Quarter lifer. Half way to 50. Middle of middle age. However you want to put it...I'm getting old!
Crazy to think how fast life goes. Although some days I wish I was still that little 4 year old with not a care in the world, each new year brings new experiences, new memories and new life lessons and I'm excited to see what my 25th year of life has to offer.

Quote of the day: "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.” ~ Abraham Lincoln

10 comments:
Happy Birthday! Hope it's fabulous!
Happy Birthday!
25 is okay - wait till 26 then you will feel old! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! you deserve it!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have an awesome day:)
Happy BIRTHDAY!! And 25 - haven't been there yet but I'm sure it'll be a great one!
Happy Birthday fellow quarter-lifer!
Happy Birthday girlie:)
Love the dress you were sporting!!!
oh yeah, and I called him. I know. I know...
Happy Birthday Robyn!!!! Beautiful then AND now. Awww you were totally cute.
I'm late, but happy birthday!!
Post a Comment