Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I've Been More Than RED-y

It's official...today is one of the greatest days of my life thus far! I have been waiting anxiously for this day for nearly twenty-five years...and I am happy to inform you, it has finally arrived.

Today is the day I found out that Starburst now makes packs that consist entirely of REDS!
~ Cherry ~ Strawberry ~ Fruit Punch ~ Watermelon ~


OMG, I have never been so happy :) Thank you Mars Company...you just made me the happiest girl alive.

While making my facebook stalking rounds I noticed an ad for Favereds on the right hand side of the screen, and I think I literally peed my pants.

Yes, when it comes to me and my candy, it really is that serious!

What a great day!

Quote of the day: "Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes candy." ~Sandra Boynton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now if only they would make one for pink! Love the post girlie!!!

Sheri, RN said...

Oh!!! I LOVE the red ones too! I'm so going to have to buy this when I see it in the store.

hHf said...

SOOO good to know!

The reds are def my favorite!!

YAY

alyssa said...

i'm still waiting for pink!!