I arrived home just in time to watch the Duke game, and although my mom was off at the hospital delivering babies (or more likely sitting around labor and delivery watching movies with her coworkers...which is what she usually does) my dad and I enjoyed watching the game together nonetheless.
When it comes to Duke basketball there aren't many people that I can stand being around while I'm watching a game (I kinda take it seriously if you couldn't already tell), but my dad is one of them. Although he won't outwardly admit it, he is just as big of a Duke fan as I am so I don't have to worry about any stupid Duke-hater comments coming out of his mouth.
Here's a couple pics of my room at home, just to give you a taste of how serious it really is...lol


Unfortunately my blue devils just didn't bring it last night and thus, in the round of 16, they went down for the count :( I always hate it when their season is over. Just the thought of 7 long Duke basketball-less months brings a tear to my eye.
But one thing that can wipe tears from my eyes and bring an immediate smile to my face...CHEESECAKE. Ahh! I'm sitting in my parents kitchen right now "working", while my mom is making me some cheesecake. I can already tell this is going to be a great weekend! Hope yours is just as scrumptious.
Quote of the day: “Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”~ Oliver Wendell Holmes


4 comments:
aww have a great weekend!!!
I am sad Memphis is out too, there goes my whole bracket!
have fun girlie:) Enjoy a piece of cheesecake for me!!!
Home is a joyous place :)
I hope you enjoyed that cheesecake. It is a fav of mine as well.
Post a Comment