Saturday, March 07, 2009

Welcome to Town!

I was going to write a post about how super excited I am for my murder mystery party tonight and what a fabulously perfect Marilyn Monroe-esque white dress I snagged yesterday at the mall, but I figured pictures and post party detail dishing would be much more interesting.

So instead I turn to some other juicy news...Brad and Angelina are in town!

Yeah I've never been a big fan of Brangelina (definitely more of a Team Aniston type of chick), but the fact that the hot couple and their two daughters, Shiloh and Zahara, are within a couple miles of me right now as I type...is kinda cool.

No, I'm not going to run down to L'Enfant Plaza, Navy Memorial or Pennsylvania Ave where the Washington Post has reported Angie will be on site filming a CIA spy thriller, "Salt", for the next few days, but the fact is...I could. Who wouldn't be a little bit excited about that?

And while Angie is filming her new flick, set to come out in 2010, Brad is chatting it up with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about the reconstruction efforts in New Orleans.


And of course he's spending a little down time with his two favorite mini gals. How cute are they?? Shiloh is honestly one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen (go figure). Check out that little outfit - OMG!!

And what do you think about Angie's blond hair? I think I like her dark.



Quote of the day: "I like to hide behind the characters I play. Despite the public perception, I am a very private person who has a hard time with the fame thing." - Angelina Jolie

4 comments:

Niki said...

That's so neat!! Not a fan of the blond hair! Keep your camera handy just in case you happen to run into them:)

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Robyn,

I like the idea of keeping the camera around too! :)

If you have the opportunity, please say a prayer for the requests on our main page.

God bless you & your family,

Mark & Lynn Seay

ps - please consider following our blog &/or linking to us by grabbing one of our free blue buttons (top sidebar). :)

Wearing Mascara said...

Just want to tell you that I LOVE your blog! It's so colorful and welcoming :-)

Anonymous said...

Do not like the blonde look on her! Shiloh is so precious. I did not realize how big she has gotten!! Love those blue shades!