I heard word a couple days ago that we were expected to get 5-10" of snow on Sunday night. Being that we rarely ever get snow here in D.C., especially not in March, and especially not 5-10", I was super surprised this morning when I woke up and saw that the weatherman was indeed correct for a change... Crazy how that happens! :)

Since I work from home normally, snow days unfortunately aren't as exciting for me as they are for most everyone else. But the white fluffy stuff still put a smile on my face and made my Monday a little bit better, so I can't complain.
But on another (random) note (s)...
- Did you hear? Chris Brown and Rihanna are back together...hanging out, jet-skiing at P Diddy's house in Florida...Shocking...actually not so much, I predicted that one from the very beginning. The stupid things people do when they think they are in love. Someone really needs to show her that police picture of herself again, because I don't care what he's packin', honey he is not worth it.
- Oh yeah...And have you seen today's google design?
OMG I love it! Those people come up with the cutest stuff, I swear. This one is in honor of Dr. Suess' birthday, but pretty much every holiday or special day they come up with something amazing. I already go to google about a hundred times a day (it's bad), but today I'm sure every time I do, it will still make me smile all over again.
- And finally... I've been invited to a Murder Mystery Party on Saturday. So fun, I know! I can't wait. I received the invite in the mail last week sometime and my character is Marilyn Merlot. Costume suggestions: A sexy starlet look. Tight fitting, sequin-covered dress, high heels and a daring hairstyle. Could it be anymore perfect for me? Can't wait to tell you (and show you) all about it.
Happy Monday!
Quote of the day: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss


8 comments:
so jealous about the murder mystery partay. Hope you have fun! Let us know how it goes, and take pics:)
Pretty snow! It's crazy in Philly too.
I love the Google thing for today! Google is seriously the best!
That quote is one of my favorites! My mom lives in Richmond and I woke up to some photo phone messages with the snowy yard back home, I'm jealous of y'all!
Love the google thing, so cute! I'm so jealous of the murder mystery party! Sounds so fun! Take lots of pics:)
I want to work from home!! What do you do? And the murder mystery party? I've always wanted to attend one. Make sure you take lots of pictures for us :)
I love that quote! I have heard it before, but I didn't know it was Dr. Seuss who said it.
Great blog! I completely agree with you about Chris and Rihanna. I thought they would get back together as well.
OMG ha I am so jealous of you getting snow in the East...haven't seen snow in forev now. At least two weeks. What a mild winter although I loves it I still miss my snow. :(
wow - got lot o snow!! we did but not that much. i need to post pics.
i want to attend one of those party's as well one day. take a ton of pics and let me know how it goes.
Post a Comment