Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Randomness

I've always been one to love quizzes and surveys and such. So when one (or more like a million) of my friends tagged me with this 25 Things list thing I thought hey, why not, this could be fun.

So here it goes...Enjoy! I won't be offended if you don't read them all.

25 Random Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I am super competitive. No matter what it is, I want to win.

2. I just started drinking coffee when I graduated college and began an office job. I don't think I even really like it, but everybody's doing it, and with all the sugar and cream I use, it really isn't half bad.

3. I am the worlds best bargain shopper. I have a pretty amazing wardrobe, and barely anything in it is over 10 bucks.

4. When I graduated from high school I got a scholarship for having the best attendance. Think I only missed 1 day in all four years. Admit it, that's pretty impressive.

5. When it comes to guys and food I am waaaaay too picky. Wish I wasn't, but really don't know how not to be.

6. I'm not afraid to die. I know exactly where I'm going, and it's waaay better than here.

7. I still use the touch point system when I add. Does anyone else even know what that is, or is it just me?

8. When I open a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips...I eat the entire thing.

9. I can touch my tongue to my nose. Awesome, I know.

10. I use ... a lot when I write. Not sure why...It just feels right.

11. My favorite restaurant, hands down...The Olive Garden. Cheap date, I know.

12. The only bone I've ever broken is my nose. It happened during a high school basketball game. After that game, I never played basketball ever again.

13. I know nothing about history or geography. Seriously, ask me anything...I won't know it.

14. I am one of the best RockBand singers ever (but absolutely horrible at singing in real life)

15. I used to play the drums in my elementary and middle school bands. Then when I got to high school I was way too cool for that.

16. I love the smell of Elmer's Rubber Cement.

17. When I was a kid, even though I had a million baby dolls, my doll of choice was a 2 Litter bottle filled with water. Yeah, makes no sense, I know.

18. Other than to the gym and the pool, you will rarely find me not wearing high heels.

19. If I could, I think I would put A-1 Steak Sauce on everything. Man that stuff is amazing. Too bad I don't even like steak.

20. I'm a hopeless romantic. I like to think someday I will have my happily ever after.

21. Even though I'm fairly tall. 5'5" (5'6" on a good day), I have the worlds smallest feet and hands.

22. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I have the greatest family. My mom and dad are my heroes...I thank God everyday for them. My brother and sister are my best friends. No matter what, I know they will always be there for me.

23. I am in love with sports. Never miss Sportscenter. Absolutely obsessed with Duke Basketball. Know more about football and basketball than most guys.

24. I love my job. Most days I work from home in my pajamas, eating lucky charms, while watching Oprah. You would be very jealous if I told you any more. So I won't :)

25. If you can't find me, I'm probably at the gym. I spend an unnecessary amount of time there each day.



Quote of the day: "The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” ~ Sex & The City

1 comment:

Kristen said...

please tell me what you do!! :) I am jealous. very jealous at this point over the job thing.