Wow, how awesome. Just what you wanted to hear, right? :( Yeah, me too.
Anyways, in better news...The Steelers won the Super Bowl last night!!! Heck Yeah!

That picture right there pretty much sums it all up perfectly. That's exactly how every Steelers fan in the world must have felt last night the moment Santonio Holmes made that amazing game winning catch in the right corner of the end zone. I know I was definitely going nuts and I'm not even going to pretend to be a true fan. My brother, on the other hand, is as die hard as they come, and I guarantee he was absolutely going out of his mind. I really wish I could have been there to watch him when that happened. If I know him as well as I think I do he was definitely yelling at the TV, probably jumping and dancing around the living room a little bit, making quite a spectical.
I love it!
But rather than bore you by talking more about the game (which I'm sure you'll small-talk about til you're blue in the face with every co-worker, friend and family member you know over the next few days), I thought I would give out my "Best Super Bowl Commercials of 2009" awards. So here they are. Let me know which other ones you liked.
The Best
The Funniest
The Cutest
And...While I was searching for that one, I also found this funny outake one with the e-trade babies. Absolutely hilarious. I can't get enough.
Quote of the Day: "I said its now or never; I told the guys all the film study you put in doesn't matter unless you do it now...I'm really proud of the way they responded." ~ Ben Roethlisberger

No comments:
Post a Comment