Aughh! I am having such a crappy week.Please somebody just make it go away!
Wanna know the weirdest part...I have no clue why I'm feeling this way. Pretty much everything about this week has been perfectly fine. Sunday I had a great time at church, a blast at dinner afterwards. Monday I had a relaxing day working from home. Tuesday I went out on a date to the movies to see "Taken", yesterday I went to the mall after work with my girl, and tonight I'm heading into DC to have a birthday dinner with my besties.
Sounds like a good week, doesn't it? Sure does to me. Yet despite all that, I just feel blah. It's not that I'm sick or anything, it's just like this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that something just isn't quite right. Weird :(
Quote of the day: "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And you best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace."


2 comments:
Aw your blog today makes me sad! I don't like the fact that you have an uneasy feeling. Usually that's your 6th sense telling you something is wrong!
Drink lots of water and just go for a power walk. That is what I do when I have blah days!! I want to see Taken soo bad. How was it? Hope tomorrow is better:)
Post a Comment