Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The More the Merrier?

Ok, so I'm pretty sure by now most of you have probably heard about the set of Octuplets that were born in California last week. Yeah, count'em, eight children in your stomach at one time...OMG...and even worse, eight children outside of your stomach at one time.

Wow, I love children and all but I reeeeally wouldn't wish that on anyone.

And as totally insane as that sounds, the story just keeps getting better. Listen to this...Not only did she just have eight babies, she also has six other children at home, all under the age of seven. So lets do the math 8 + 6 = 14. Yep, 14 kids under the age of seven. How lovely it must be to live in that household.

AND, here's the clincher. Prepare yourself... she is a divorced, single parent. I'm not even lying. All 14 kids were conceived by in-vitro fertilization using a sperm donor.

What a nightmare!?! I guess if there is anything positive about this story, it would have to be that all 14 kids are actually from the SAME sperm donor. Yippeee! And when interviewed about the recent births, all the mother had to say is that she is "ecstatic".

And by "ecstatic" I'm gonna take it upon myself and assume she meant "ready-to-dig-my-own-grave-and-bury-myself-in-it".


Quote of the day: "After pampers stops delivering the free diapers, then what?"
~ Psychologist Judith Horowitz

3 comments:

AJ said...

I could F'ing BELIEVE that story! And they're all gonna live a three bed/2 bath house. Who in their right mind needs 14 kids let alone WANTS 14 kids?!

Unbelievable...

Amber said...

I heard about that story! Absolutely insane! That woman is totally off her rocker!

CIP said...

I think it's disgusting. This woman must be insane, and I feel terrible for her kids!