Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Been Bag Tagged

Yep apparently I've been "Bag Tagged". Don't know what that means? Yeah me neither, but in the message I got from my bloggie friend The Polka Dotted Owl of The Magic Risotto Diaries it said I "better recognize"...so here I am...recognizing :)

The rules are pretty simple, and the truth is I don't have anything else exciting going on in my life worthy of a post today, so I figured why not. This is how it works:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out the cutest one you've got. We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!
2) Tell us how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it.
3) Finally, tag a few chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.

So here it is, my latest bag of choice... A red Dooney & Bourke East-West Slouch Bag (rope edition)


I've been carrying this bag for about a month now. Retails for $195 and I think I got it for around $99 from Marshall's :) Wasn't super in love with it when I first bought it, like I normally hope to be when I drop a decent amount of cash on something, but I really needed a new purse, Dooney's are my favorite, and who can pass up a deal like that!

Luckily though over the past month that I've been carrying it, it has really grown on me, and now I guess I kinda love it. Being that it is bright red it usually doesn't go unnoticed, so I've received tons of compliments on it (which always makes me smile).

I like my bags huge, so I can pretty much carry my entire life in them at all times, and this one is just the perfect size. Big enough that I can fit everything I need, but small enough that I don't feel like a crazy bag lady.

So that's my story, exciting I know...now for my favorite girls, show me yours!

- MrsFlawedExpectations
- Classy in Philadelphia
- All Things in Moddy
- The Adventures of Little Miss Pissy
- AJ: Naked as the Day



Quote of the day: “I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it." ~Sex & The City

1 comment:

CIP said...

Haha, I've gotten tagged for this like 7 times in the past day. I already did a bag post a few days back! I like yours though!