Today is Jennifer Aniston's 40th birthday! Crazy right? That girl looks darn good I must say. I can only hope to look that good when I'm 40.Although I'm sure a little plastic surgery and airbrushing here and there had a tad bit to do with it, I still like to believe otherwise. It gives me hope...False hope, but hope none the less.
I've actually always been a huge fan of Jen's. She's got that wholesome girl next door thing going on and I really like that. Doesn't need make up, can be wearing jeans and a ball cap (or absolutely nothing, as is apparent in this picture)...and yet she's still absolutely gorgeous. I'm so jealous.
So I guess from all that you can pretty much safely assume that if I had to pick sides in the Jen vs Angelina showdown, I'd have Jen's back for sure.
Although I've been disrespected and treated rather bad by the
And yet she's handled it all with such class and dignity. I totally respect that.
So if anyone deserves to have a "happy" birthday, its you Jen. Go on girl, do you! :)

Quote of the day: "There are no regrets in life, just lessons" ~ Jen Aniston

1 comment:
I def. love Miss. Jen Aniston!!! I have already bought the Team Aniston t-shirt:)
Post a Comment