Okay so I have a confession to make...I'm addicted to Coke Zero. Seriously, I am. This is not a joke.Webster defines addiction as a compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance, characterized by well-defined symptoms upon withdrawal.
...Yep that sounds about right.
I really think I might need help. I literally go through a two litter every couple of days. When I run out, I must go to the store immediately to restock. When I'm at work I walk from office to office to try to scrounge up enough change to get one from the vending machine. Yeah, I'm crazy its true. I'm really starting to believe they lace this stuff with LSD or something like it.
No calories, no carbs, yet it tastes exactly like real coke...why are they doing this to me?
So if you happen to see me shaking or notice I haven't been blogging for a few days please be kind enough to bring me a Coke Zero immediately...my drug of choice :)

Quote of the day: "Actually, I think all addiction starts with soda. Every junkie did soda first. But no on counts that. Maybe they should. The soda connection is clear. Why isn't a presidential commission looking into this? Or at least some guys from the National Carbonation Council."
~ Chris Rock

4 comments:
Good lord I love that stuff too! Especially with Vodka in it :-)
Totally have the same issue-CokeZero found me several months back and now I don't know what to do if I don't get my fix.
p.s. love your site :)
Never been much of a coke zero fan, but i love cherry coke zero. My big addiction is dr.pepper with all the calories, fat, sodium, and sugar I can stand!!!
I AM ALSO!!!!!!! have you tried the cherry kind? omg - to die for. i just did a post on this also. hahahaha
Post a Comment