
But unfortunately, no matter how great our seats were, nothing short of blinders could've made that team look good. Oh its true. For those of you who don't know, the Wizards are the worst team in the NBA and after watching that game I can confirm that there is a good reason why...They are awful! I honestly don't even know how they've won a single game this season. It's really bad. While watching, I couldn't help but debate in my head whether my sister's high school girls team would have stood a chance against them.
Luckily though I don't really care in the least for either team (or the NBA at all, for that matter...I'm a college b-ball type of girl), so I was just as happy as could be people-watching the whole time and checking out the eye candy. The cheerleaders, the fans, the players, I was enjoying examining them all.
Although I've officially sworn off athletes for life, after my last three failed relationships were all with one, my girls and I still had a great time debating who the hottest player was. Vince Carter definitely has some appeal, but his headbands and leg wraps were a major turnoff. Antawn Jamison's decent, but I couldn't get past his tiny chicken legs, Devon Harrison has way too many tattoos...and the list went on and on.
But by the end of the night I finally came to my conclusion....JaVale McGee, if you are reading this, you would stand a chance with me. Yeah he's not perfect, there is something weird about his face and he is a little too tall, but I think I could make do.
Check out the rest of our pics from the night.
Quote of the day: "It's the times we're so crazy, that people think we're high. It's the times we laugh so hard, we can't help but cry. It's all the inside jokes and "remember whens"...Those are all the reasons that we're best friends! "

1 comment:
'you would stand a chance with me'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love you!
Post a Comment